Oli & Carol Ramona the Radish
Ramona the Radish is a veggie-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its size is perfect for kids to hold on and its realistic textures will help develop kids’ sense of touch. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become babies and kids’ favorite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
No holes = no mold!
• Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food grade dyes
• Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
• Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
• Designed in Barcelona / Made in Morocco.
• Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in color and shape